Aljina Nehra. "Jina".
Human female of dark complexion.
- Black hair and dark eyes.
- Definately over 30.. Possibly over 40.. Hard to tell with that complexion though.
- Tall, pushing six feet, and very athletic.
- Excellent posture, poise and manners. Appears to have a hunched back, or at the very least a gnarled ridge of bony skin running down her upper back.
Speaks with a very slight Tashalan accent (think Received Pronounciation with an Indian lilt). Not over given to expressions of wild emotion. Soothing, low, musical voice.
[I prefer a certain degree of realism in RP, which of course doesn't mean we're not all magical and wonderful. I just might tune out of some RP.]
Please feel free to TELL if you think you'd notice more. I'd rather have a description you can read quickly. *hugs*
Green (don't need to ask):
- Any kind of lurid conversation.
- Drama, investment, consequences.
- Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll!
- Long conversations about if and how.
Yellow (let's talk! Or, if you know her, these are probably green):
- BDSM, violent sex, awkwardness, bestiality, necrophilia, bunnies, long conversations about why.
Red (off the table):
- >>Expecting<< that I've actually read every last word of any bio with a scroll bar in it (including this one).
- Expectations generally.
- Real life.
I can't believe I even need to say this, but I think halflings in schoolgirl uniforms are implicit allusions to pedophilia, and I will screenshot and report it if I see it.
Yes my lights are vague and there are some glaring ommissions. The right person, at the right moment, has been known to convince me to explore things I never would have thought to try otherwise. Don't you have moods?
Still reading? Gosh. Alright...
She's wearing a steel ring with a single loose link round her left ring finger. Her body temperature, if you happen to get that close, runs a few degrees warm for a human, and when her eyes "flash redly" now and then in emotional moments it's actually a faint glimmer of light, not just poetic expression. Whether you noticed is totally up to you.
Finally, I suppose you might have heard that she gives occasional musical concerts - the Occasional Midweek Music Series, now over a dozen installments - in Port Saban, usually on Tuesdays, always announced.